API - Introduction
Our API allows an external application or website to interact with Gaggle Mail.
You'll need to head over to your Profile page to generate an API key. Open the Advanced Settings section and click "Generate an API key".
- All requests should be made using HTTPS
- JSON objects are required for POST requests
- All parameters are required unless otherwise specified
- Requests are rate limited to 500 per hour
- Data returned in JSON.
- Any non-200 HTTP response code can be considered an error.
- Add members to a group
- Remove members from a group
- List all members in a group
- Update a member in a group
If there are any other features you like to see in our API or if you have any feedback at all please just let us know.
Note: API access is only available of paid groups.